Simple, Easy and Fun Cooking Without The Oils and Chemicals.
Real Food For Real People
What Will I Learn?
- You will be able to make multiple dishes after doing this mini course and will give you the confidence to impress your family and friends
- You will Learn that working with wholefoods can be so simple easy and fun, you will wonder why you never done before
You will also learn that cooking with oils is not necessary
- You will also learn to Love wholefoods as it was intended in the beginning
- If you can follow instructions and have a basic home kitchen your good to go now
Learn to Bake Flat Breads, Dairy, Yeast Free. Get started with this introductory cooking course that makes you feel good and promotes well-being. These dishes are made using only Organic Wholefoods that are packed with natural ingredient’s, void of chemicals. When you make these dishes for your family and friends you will be their new best friend. Your instructor, Richard, was formally trained as a chef in Ireland and the UK. You will learn some simple, easy and fun dishes that you can easily prepare in minutes. Real food requires little effort, just a willingness to take action and follow simple instructions.
Richard also talks about the importance of promoting “real” food which boost your bodies energy levels not rob you of energy, like majority of the foods eaten today.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn a new style of cooking with wholefoods
- Anyone who feels they woud ike to review a new approach to Real Foods
- Anyone who wants to learn how to easily combine herbs and spices which have health benefits while you eat them
- Anyone who is sick and tired of the hyped up fad diets and wants human food
Curriculum For This Course (8 Lectures):
- Amazing Vegan Scones
- Purée Leek, Cumin and Fresh Herb Soup
- Flat breads So Simple and Fast to Make using Spelt Wholegrain Flour
- Quick Eirloom Vegetable Stew , Soup and Sauce You Choose
- Fresh wild organic salmon with Provençal and creamy mashed potato
- Fruit Mince Pies So Delicious and East To Make
- Sesame milk So Simple Easy and Fun You, Fantastic Dairy Alternative
- Sesame Seed Talk
Check Out Next Free Spots available in Cookinar Webinar